- iPod Touch 1000 pointsiPod Touch1000 points
A great compact tool you can use to See It, Snap It and Share It! Use the camera application to record your observations and upload them to your ecoEXPLORE page. iPod Touch units are also a great way to keep your field guide apps handy and even record video! Comes with a durable case and ready to use in the field.
- Echo Meter Bat Detector 900 pointsEcho Meter Bat Detector900 points
Turn your Android phone, iPhone, or tablet into a state-of-the-art bat detector. This allows you to listen and record bat echolocations in real-time and identify nearby bat species.
- Kodak Digital Camera 400 pointsKodak Digital Camera400 points
This small, light weight digital camera is perfect for snapping your plant and wildlife photos! This camera has 5x optical zoom, 28 mm wide angle and 16 megapixels. Comes with rechargeable Li-ion battery and USB cable.
- Trail Camera 250 pointsTrail Camera250 points
This trail camera will help you capture the animals that visit your backyard. This camera has 12 Megapixel full color resolution, long night vision range, and personalized function options such as time-lapse, password protection, timing photos, and more.These cameras require a memory card up to 32 GB and 8 AA batteries (not included.)
- Monocular Compound Microscope 200 pointsMonocular Compound Microscope200 points
This is the perfect microscope for beginning scientists! This microscope comes with 40X, 100X, and 400X magnification and an accessories kit including prepared and blank slides, specimen stain, tweezers, pipette, and more.
- Cargo Vest 175 pointsCargo Vest175 points
This is perfect vest for your many adventures! Store your field tools in the roomy pockets and iron on your ecoEXPLORE badges-to proudly show off all of your hard work helping scientists.
- Collapsible Insect Habitat 125 pointsCollapsible Insect Habitat125 points
This is a great collapsible, easy to carry insect net. Throw it in your field pack and you're ready to catch and observe all kinds of insect species!
- Bushnell Powerview Binoculars 100 pointsBushnell Powerview Binoculars100 points
These lightweight yet durable binoculars will allow you to spot birds, tree tops, distant butterflies and much more. Size 8” x 21”.
- Bee House 85 pointsBee House85 points
Bee houses are a great addition to any garden! These are built to provide important nesting and shelter for cavity-nesting solitary bees like Mason bees.
- Field Bag 75 pointsField Bag75 points
This field bag is the perfect size to keep all of your field tools and display your hard-earned ecoEXPLORE Field Badges.
- Bugnoculars 65 pointsBugnoculars65 points
Get an up-close view of bugs and nature with Bugnoculars. Catch and observe critters, leaves, flowers, and more in this bug-friendly, light-weight container with built-in magnifiers and air holes.
- Insect Net 55 pointsInsect Net55 points
This is a professional quality butterfly net is designed especially for kids and beginning collectors! The fine mesh net is suitable for catching everything from very insects to delicate butterflies and the collapsible handle allows for easy storage.
- Audubon Bird Call 50 pointsAudubon Bird Call50 points
This tool will help you attract birds while you're out exploring! The bird call's sound is produced by rotating the zinc plug against the wooden cylinder. By varying the pressure between the two surfaces while twisting back and forth, a variety of bird sounds can be accurately imitated.
- Audubon Singing Stuffed Bird 45 pointsAudubon Singing Stuffed Bird45 points
These cute stuffed birds play the authentic bird call with a squeeze of your hand. Collect them all!(Species availability may vary)
- Pocket Naturalist Field Guides 40 pointsPocket Naturalist Field Guides40 points
Handy, weatherproof guides are perfect for taking out on the trail. Each guide opens up to 12 full-color, laminated panels loaded with theme specific information (subject matter of the guides may vary.)
- Peterson Field Guide Coloring Books 35 pointsPeterson Field Guide Coloring Books35 points
Create your own field guide with these coloring books. Each drawing is accompanied by a brief description that educates as it entertains. Place the new color stickers next to the drawings for a visual reference while coloring. Coloring the drawings helps reinforce the color, image, and shape of each organism, improving your memory and perception while offering a pleasant and easy way to learn.Coloring books available for wildflowers, and reptile and amphibians.
- Mini Plant Press 25 pointsMini Plant Press25 points
Plant presses are used to preserve plant specimens, such as leaves or even an entire plant. Once a plant is collection and pressed, it can be used to create a herbarium specimen and/or photograph. This small plant press is an easy size to bring into the field.
- Rite in the Rain Journal 20 pointsRite in the Rain Journal20 points
Don't let the rain stop you from taking field notes. This journal is 100% waterproof!
- ecoEXPLORE Hand Lens 15 pointsecoEXPLORE Hand Lens15 points
This lens is ideal for examining tree buds, insects, small salamanders, or any small plant or animal. The tool includes two lenses for two levels of magnification.
- ecoEXPLORE Magnifying Insect Box 11 pointsecoEXPLORE Magnifying Insect Box11 points
Not only does this 2” wide box allow you to keep small animals contained as you photograph them before releasing, the magnifying top is a handy tool to get a close look at beetles, ants or other small wildlife.
- ecoEXPLORE Thermometer & Compass 10 pointsecoEXPLORE Thermometer & Compass10 points
This tool is great for determining extra observation details like temperature and direction, and helps you prepare to dress for any weather in the field.